The Story of Buutti
Since the founding of Buutti in 2017, we have grown from a group of four enthusiastic founders to a 100-person IT consulting and software training company. This was possible because of our meticulous focus on employee well-being.
From 2018 on, we have offered software development services for B2B clients. Buutti Consulting has served a single purpose: we want to be the best possible workplace for software developers. There are several software developers in our management team which ensures the developers’ opinions will be heard.
Now, we want to bring this opportunity to Sweden. Buutti Consulting AB was founded in 2022 to provide Swedish software developers with the best possible work environment and the most interesting projects.
- 2016 The first Koodikärpät summer job event
- 2017 programming clubs at the University of Oulu, Buutti is founded
- 2018 First software development customer and our first office in Oulu
- 2018 First software training with TE-services
- 2019 Buutti Consulting and Buutti Education are split into their own organisations
- 2019 First software projects in Helsinki and an office in Helsinki
- 2020 Software trainings in North Karelia, Pirkanmaa and Southwest Finland
- 2020 First software projects in Tampere
- 2021 New, bigger offices in Oulu and Helsinki
- 2022 More than 100 employees
- 2022 Buutti starts doing business in Stockholm
Possibility to have an impact
We all have the possibility to have an impact on our job description and the way we work, the possibility to get interesting job opportunities and support in our career development.
We aim to solve our issues primarily through discourse. We encourage each other and keep the work environment relaxed.
We aren’t looking to make a quick buck, but instead we aim to find the best and the most sustainable solutions to improve business both internally and with our clients.
Know-how and the will to improve are more important to us than just experience. We support each other on our journeys.
We are honest and transparent in our internal and external communication and decision making.
We trust each others’ knowledge and skills. We have trust in what our consultants have to say and their expertise.